December 22 2016 | 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Microsoft Israel R&D Center, Shenkar 13, Gav Yam bldg 5.
On the agenda:
17.00 - 17.30 - Gathering & Refreshments
17.30 - 18.20 - Tidbits from the work of great women:
- Merav Bahat (CMO & Product Strategy, Microsoft): Cyber is the New Black
- Hen Fitoussi (Principal Group Eng Mgr, Cortana experience, Microsoft): Cortana and the Bot Revolution
- Romi Koifman (Program Manager, Power BI, Microsoft): How I Became Customer Obsessed
18.20 - 19.00 - Dr. Ayala Arad
, Senior Researcher, Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv University
Psychological Aspects in the Game Theory - Making Choices, Strategizing and the Behavioral Game Theory
The event hosted by Efrat Kliger, Software Engineer, WCD, Microsoft
- Places are limited, a final confirmation of registration will be sent a week before the event.
- Transportation to and from the event from the North and south of Israel, may be available depending on demand. Updates will be sent.
- The details completed in the registration form shall be conveyed to Microsoft and may be used by Microsoft for offering potential positions at Microsoft. The details shall be maintained by Microsoft for such purpose. Additionally, there is no legal obligation to provide the information.